A modern aluminum carport that perfectly matches the architecture of your home. That’s the Renson® Algarve® Canvas. Protect your car against wind and weather under the sturdy metal roof. The underlying sun-resistant fabric also shuts out UV radiation and solar heat. A free-standing carport, an extension to your façade or even extended to over the front door? Take your pick.
What are the possible applications of a carport?
Just like your car and home, a carport is very personal. Choices of color and finish, accessories and so on make the Algarve® Canvas a carport tailored to your wishes and needs. Together with the most suitable application.
To the house
A carport fitted to your façade for optimal use of space and a strong aesthetic whole.
In front of, next to, or behind your house? A detached carport gives your car a safe shelter.
Fancy a little bit extra? Add accessories such as LED lighting to your luxury carport.
Double the space for your car and/or storage with a double Algarve® Canvas.
Every project and every resident has their own preferences. This is why every Algarve® Canvas is customized.
Extensive customization options
Color, layout, accessories and dimensions: you can personalize your Renson® carport in every way.
What are the advantages of a carport?
More and more people are opting for a carport, there is no surprise there.
This type of construction offers many advantages and therefore great added value. The main advantages of a carport:
- Your car gets dirty less quickly because it remains dry and protected under your carport. This saves a few washes and time annually.
- The bodywork is protected against the sun’s UV rays and against moisture. This helps prevent rust or paint damage due to heat or UV rays.
- Winter icing on windows or problems with a frozen lock is very rare. Only during severe winters will this possibly be a problem.
- A carport takes up much less space than a full garage construction. Moreover, installation is quick and easy. This means you can combine optimal use of the space with minimal installation time.
- An aluminum carport requires no maintenance. This means cleaning 2 times per year is sufficient for a lifespan of about 25 years.
What are the dimensions of a carport?
Renson® offers customization, and this applies to the Algarve® Canvas carport as well. However, there are a few maximum lengths to take into account.
With these limitations, we can still guarantee wind resistance up to 120 km/h and a load-bearing capacity of 100 kg/m².
The dimensions of your aluminum carport are:
- Max width: 4.5 m (up to 6 m if joined)
- Max length: 6 m
- Max passage height: 2.8 m
Where can I place a carport?
You can build a carport onto your home or have it free-standing in an outdoor area.
The placement of a carport may have an impact on your notification requirement or building permit.
- Is the free-standing carport less than 40 m² and no more than 30 m from your home? Then you do not need to apply for a permit or report its construction. This is true if the height is below 3.5 m and it is built at least 3 m from the plot boundary.
- You must report the construction of a carport at your home to the municipality at least 20 days before the work starts.
- Is the attached carport more than 4 m high, or is it less than 2 m (in the backyard) or 3 m (in the side yard) from the plot boundary? Then you need to apply for a building permit.
A custom-made modern carport from Renson®
Renson® stands for quality with a long service life.
We achieve this by combining high-quality materials with the latest techniques for your custom carport.
Choosing Renson® means choosing ease of use and elegance that matches your existing architecture. For a harmonious overall picture with added value.