- Enhances the elegance of your pergola
- Handle powder coated in pergola colour
- Can be combined with Fixscreen and/or outdoor curtains on the same side
- Durable and smooth sliding technology
Pergola with glass sliding panels
Glass sliding panels are a great way to add an extra dimension to your garden room. Continue to enjoy the outdoors late into the evening and stop the pleasant glow of your heating elements from escaping, all while retaining a full view of your garden. Insects or gusts of wind won't be bothering you either. On top of that, your pergola with glass sliding panels can be fully locked, meaning burglars don't stand a chance. Under lock and key — and behind 10 mm of tempered safety glass — your garden furniture stays secure.
Combine glass sliding doors with other side elements
The glass sliding doors on your pergola or carpot can easily be combined with solar shading Fixscreens and/or homely outdoor curtains. That way, you are adding an extra buffer against the sun, rain and wind on top of a classic look. Now that is a solution where everyone benefits!
Integrate glass sliding panels into:
A genuine open-air experience while remaining fully protected from the elements? Turn the aluminium louvres to the ideal position or fully retract the roof of your Camargue Skye.
- Freestanding or lean-to
- Fully retractable louvered roof
- Durable louvre rotation and sliding technology
- Perfect integration of options