Do you want to become our new Mechanical Design Engineer Façade systems?
Driven by innovation and the aim to provide our customers with ultimate solutions to achieve a healthy indoor climate AND innovative, aesthetic and sustainable wall cladding systems, we are strengthening our multidisciplinary design team and looking for a Creative Mechanical Design Engineer with entrepreneurial mindset.
Our challenges for you
As mechanical design engineer, you are involved in the product development process from the ideation phase till the launch in production.
Next to converting ideas into detailed 3D models, the varied task package comprises -amongst other things- feasibility studies, evaluating prototypes and assisting during the validation & certification process.
As product owner, you are responsible for the assigned portfolio throughout the complete lifecycle. This includes generating & maintaining the related product data and knowledge transfer to the other stakeholders.
The products being developed are an inextricable part of a total solution and designed for a global market. Hence we are looking for a pro-active team player with “can do” attitude.
- Master or Bachelor degree in electro-mechanics, product- or industrial design.
- Hands on experience using engineering software (Inventor is an asset).
- Conceptual thinker, eager to develop innovative & producible solutions.
- Eager to explore new technologies & materials.
- Punctual and results – oriented.
- Affinity with aesthetics & durability is a clear asset.
- Good communicator.
We offer you
- In return for your talent, passion and technical expertise, you become part of a multidisciplinary team of passionate engineers. Here challenges and opportunities are up for grabs.
- Remuneration in line with your skillset, experience & entrepreneurial mindset.
6 redenen om voor Renson te kiezen
Elke dag een uitdaging